1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

GA - Gorgeous Vintage Fur Coat - barely worn Will Ship.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Oct 28, 2010.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I was given this beautiful mink coat which is full length (below the knee - not floor length) and would fit a small to medium build person. I'll be glad to take measurements - guess it would fit a size 8 to 12...This gift has been only worn about 10 times as I full time farm.. The fur and the lining are in excellent condition and would make a wonderful warm coat and a fabulous gift for another or for yourself. The coat originally came from a very upscale consignment shop in Atlanta and I really don't get a chance to wear it as a farmer's wife here in the country. Non smoking home for the coat.

[​IMG]

Price doesn't include shipping or insurance. (That would be extra in addition to the purchase price of the coat)

Payable by paypal or USPS money order.

More photos are available if you need them.

Please post any questions you might have!

Please send me any questions as there are no returns on this item. Thanks and have a blessed day! Nancy

2. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I don't know whether I'll get it or whether it'll be a gift for my sister even if I win...but we'll see!!

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thanks for your bid....I just love love this coat but I have no where to wear it. It is so soft and just wonderfully warm and so vintage! I tried it on again to day and said,,,mmmm. This is so nice....Maybe you could share it with your sister, she gets it for one week and you the next,,,,,....I really do like it so, but I need to feed those chickies! I think you would look lovely in it! Happy bidding and I'll keep an eye on this one!

4. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Renee, it's so cold, I almost wore this beautiful coat on the way to our bakery....Decided it didn't need to smell like cinnamon....Please let me know if you want it cinnamon infused. LOL Ah the smell of cinnamon buns cooking...There is NO way that smell is replicated in a candle.

Ok back to the coat. Here's another photo of it:
    [​IMG]

Think about the warm, the style and the stories behind this coat.....It is so practical, affordable and cuddly. Have a blessed day.....Must go frost those sticky buns. Love, hugs and prayers to all. Nancy

5. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Cinnamon!! Mmmmmm- LOVELY!

I would love to be the spicy lady in the warm silky coat!

Woohoo!

6. ChooksChick

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I'm wishing I had this today! It's cold!

7. dmccann

dmccann Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    You now must post a picture of u wearing this beautiful coat!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by