GA Purebred bunnies for Sale - Lops, Rex, Mini Rex and New Zealands

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Dec 10, 2009.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    All born and raised on our farm. These are really beautiful and healthy babies - 7 weeks old and older.... great age for pets. They are handled regularly and given lots of great feed, and treats from our chemical free gardens.

Price will depend upon the breed. Prices start at $10 and sorry no shipping.

Here are pictures:
    Lops:
    [​IMG]

Rex:
    [​IMG]

MiniRex:
    [​IMG]
    (All of the white ones have blue eyes .....just gorgeous)

New Zealand:
    [​IMG]

Please pm me if you are interested in any of these and I'll let you know what is currently available. The mothers and fathers are all on our farm as well so you can see them.

(BIG Update: Due to many sales here on the farm this week, only one solid brown lop remains and some of the new zealands.... More babies will be available in about 8 weeks.....)

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  2. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

Rats that's nearly 7 hrs.

*I don't need a rabbit, I don't need a rabbit, this is not a farm, I do not need a micro bunny for hubbies magic act- he dosen't use rabbits... I do not need a rabbit*

So do you ever have trouble placing the ones that are just alike? As rats have to go in SSpairs (not true of rabbits) are a basket of PEW harder to place?

just curious.

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    God has blessed us so far in finding homes for all of our bunnies....Even though bunnies may look alike....We're now down to only 3 purewhite mini rex for example....They have distinctively different personalities, even early on. Some more outgoing, some more shy, etc., etc.

And by the way, if you garden at all , bunny manure is the only cold manure in the world....meaning you can put it straight on your plants without fear of burning them....It has resusitated more than one of my ignored plants around here and makes for the most stupendously large tomatoes and other veggies ever!

7 hours isn't a bad trip, besides I bet you could find some chickens or hatching eggs along the way or even here....smile.....

Have a blessed day and thanks for your interest.

4. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

... yeah except I'm 37.25 weeks pregnant... [​IMG]

And I don't have adequate housing at the moment.... *sigh*

5. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Ok, your exempted from that drive.....You take care of that little baby to be and how wonderful to be with child, especially at this time of the year....

May your birth and your life with this new baby to be, be blessed with special joys for you and your husband.

Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year......

Tell you what, should you make the trip any time in the next year, I'll give you a baby bunny for that child..... I'm in the Christmas mood..... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by