GA - Rhode Island Reds - available now.

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
These are beautiful Rhode Island Reds. I have had several BYC'ers come to pick up from me and have received rave reviews of our birds...These are just gorgeous and lay so well, even in the winter.

I have one dozen eggs, priority shipping, carefully wrapped ready for you for $25 or 18 eggs for $32.

We are a chemical free farm and take great care of our animals, giving them much love, respect and care and great feed and homegrown treats as well.

If you wish to buy, please make a deposit to our paypal

[email protected]

And pm me that you have placed an order. I can fill 3 orders tomorrow and 2 orders on Monday and 1 order Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.

Please let me know if you have any questions and praying that you will have a very happy weekend.

8875_rirupclose.jpg

I have about half of your eggs viening right now. It is day 6 since I put them in the incubator. I have only checked the half because I don't want the temp to fall in the incubator or the humidity.
People I have 21 of her RIR eggs in my incubator and I have speckeled sussex and easter eggers in another incubator. I have about 32 eggs total from this farmer and wife. The eggs are really nice and this husband and wife team pack their eggs great. I would be glad to recommend them to anyone. I know I will be buying from them again in 25 days or so. You better get them now I bet they have a waiting list in the spring. Please don't forget me. I will be calling in a few weeks. Take care all, dave27889

I would love some more RIR's but I have 14-2 week old chicks in a playpen and 22 eggs in the bator. Will you have more in a month or two? My DH would kill me. LOL

I don't want to cause any BYC injury - smile so yes, please print out my offering...I'm so busy sometimes I don't repost. I'd love to have our eggs come to you.

Have a blessed day! Thanks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom