GA - Speckled Sussex E. G. G. S - Can take 2 orders this week

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Mar 31, 2009.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    God has blessed us with beautiful speckled sussex. This breed is so friendly. They literally rub against my hand when I feed them and when I put my finger through their cage, they give me a love kiss but never hurt me. I've never seen a more docile or affectionate breed.

Their parents have been fed great grain, feed and home grown chemical free veggies.

Here's a picture of the parents:

[​IMG]

Here's a baby photo courtesy of Mahonri:
    [​IMG]

Other proud parents include Miss Jayne, JamesA and about 15 other BYC'ers!

We do accept paypal

[email protected]

1 dozen E. G. G. S are $27 which includes priority shipping, tracking number. If you want insurance it is an additional $2. We take great care in sending you the freshest eggs that are well wrapped.

If you need us to ask questions, please pm me as we full time farm and don't answer emails.

I would be honored to serve your egg hatching needs. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  2. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    I love my little speckleds.They are so pretty and healthy.You will not go wrong with these chicks.[​IMG]

3. jasonkilliany

jasonkilliany New Egg

Apr 1, 2009
    Frazeysburg, OH
    Please contact me asap about your E.G.G.S. & chicks. Jason Killiany, 740-828-3797 home, 800-296-1585, work, [email protected] email. I've been looking for high quality (non medicated, non vaccinated, "organic") sussex chicks for a while now. Thanks! Jason

4. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

I just want to say that bargain does an AMAZING job with packing and shipping her e g g s! You can tell that each e g g is treated as if it were golden. I received a shipment from her today and am so super pleased with her shipping methods. Whoever buys these e g g s will not be disappointed. I know I will be a repeat customer! [​IMG]

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Shelley, thanks for your lovely comments on the packing. My prayers are with the little eggies for a marvelous hatching! Be sure you keep me posted. I'm so glad you were pleased and I will be glad to serve you again in the future. Many thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by