1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

GA - Speckled Sussex one day old chicks - Pickup Only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Mar 29, 2009.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    These were raised on our chemical free farm - beautiful parents are:

[​IMG]

Just hatched out on March 28 and ready for pickup.

Will post photos of the babies later today. Please pm me if you are interested. Thanks and have a blessed day.

2. Bryan

Bryan New Egg

Mar 14, 2009
    Wish I'd known you had some of those chicks when I was there for the Cukoo's,I would have got a few.Well maybe next time .The parents are sure good looking birds.Thanks for the Marans.

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Yikes I cannot believe I didn't mention it!!!! The cold weather froze my brain!!!!! I will incubate some more down the road and will gladly swap for some guinea eggs if you could find some or a Royal Palm hen - smile...or even take cash. Thanks again...Please tell those children how well behaved and especially wonderful they are! You've done well by them. Come back again. Have a blessed week.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  4. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

What big town are you close to?? or are you in N E S W GA?? Just curious how far away you are. I love speckled sussex birds.

5. Jkb123

Jkb123 New Egg

Mar 29, 2009
    Im not sure where that is in GA but i live near Kingsland GA, and i am looking for 3-4 laying hens or chicks pm if you can help me out

6. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Y'all I'm in West georgia - just before the ALabama Line - off I-20 West. Some folks even categorize us as North west GA. We're about a 30 min. drive from Cedarton and about 1 hour from Rome GA. I don't know your town Sportees, but if you're interested I'd love to place them with you. These are really great looking babies and adults and sooooo sweet.

7. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:How much are they $?

8. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    They are $2.25 each. Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by