GA WTB or swap for used incubator

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
I'm looking for a used incubator that is in working shape. Need as an incubator/hatcher. I'm willing to swap hatching eggs (if you need for another incubator) or baby chicks (We hatch just about weekly and have many varieties.

We have the following eggs (we have a flock of over 400 chickens) we could set for you and you have a custom order of baby chicks. Or if a few of you want to go in together and get some chicks to split, I'd be good with that too. For orders of 10 or more I will offer a discount. Chicks cannot be shipped and are for pick up only.

Egg prices are:

Speckled Sussex $27 a dozen including priority shipping and tracking
Original French Black Copper Marans - Feathered Feet- Wade Jean Line - C-1 gene $35 for 6 plus $10 for priority shipping and tracking
or $70 for 12 plus $15 for priority shipping and tracking
White Leghorns $23 for priority shipping and tracking
Barred Rocks $24 for priority shipping and tracking
Welsummers $13 for 6 plus $10 for priority shipping and tracking
Buff Orpingtons $26 a dozen including priority shipping and tracking
Production Rhode Island Reds $23 a dozen for priority shipping and tracking
Easter Eggers $24 a dozen for priority shipping and tracking
Non Production Rhode Island Red - Pure Mahogany $30 a dozen for priority shipping and tracking

Turkeys....... (all purebred and separate pens)
Bronze $2.50 each plus the cost of priority shipping and tracking to your zip
Royal Palm 6 for $40 which includes priority shipping and tracking to your zip
Jersey Buff - presently sold out for the season, unless they lay into Sept.
Guineas - mixed, several colors in the flock One dozen -$15 & $10 for priority shipping and tracking or $8 for 6 eggs plus $10 for priority shipping and tracking

We are a small chemical free farm in Bowdon and would be honored to serve your needs. Please pm if you have an incubator or just want to purchase outright... Many Thanks!

Last edited:
Graceful Bantams, I received your pm and at your request have tried to put all our prices on the listing for your convenience in buying or swapping. Thanks so much for your interests. I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks, I am looking over the list right now
smile.png

Would the person who contacted me about a swap for some Jersey Buff eggs, please contact me again. I lost your pm... I'm sorry I accidentally cleared some key pm's. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Last edited:
Still looking for an incubator! I have a regular turner coming to me in a swap!!! Yea.....

Now looking for a quail turner....Thanks y'all and have a blessed day! What a pretty sunny one we have... I must run and go back out!!!!

Nancy

Back
Top Bottom