Gaaaa! I am a dunce!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Whitehouse Quail, Jul 3, 2010.

1. Whitehouse Quail

Whitehouse Quail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    Michigan
    I was renovating my incubator thermostat (hot water heater flavor) and accidentally pressed the little pin all the way in when I was reassambleing it.

No![​IMG]

It busted. Good grief. Now I have to go get ANOTHER one. [​IMG]

I am a dunce.

But I am comforted. I am not the only one. What have you done duncely today?

2. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    Was cooking dinner and trying to get the hot water to add to it ready at the same time. Was making Rice A Roni and had it sauteing on the stove while I got the water, and forgot to stir it. Needless to say, we had some pretty burnt rice for dinner. [​IMG] Not a good day today.

3. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    It wasnt today...But Friday... It was my last day at work before I have 2 weeks holiday- and I took some rubbish with me to throw in the huge industrial bins we have at work. One box was from cleaning out a brooder...lots of newspaper...pine shavings and poop... It had been sitting in the car overnight- and despite remembering that sometimes the bottom of the boxes get damp- I didnt support the bottom properly and as I lifted it form the car- the bottom fell out...not much in the car luckily...But all over the ground.... It wasnt fun trying to clean up the mess fro a second time.

4. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    I was playing fetch this afternoon with my St. Bernard/King sheppard mix and I noticed my 2 yr old was all excited and running straight in the path of where my dog would be heading. I meant to tell him to move to the side but instead said stop as I threw the darn tennis ball. the Dog quickly turned and smached right into my sons face. My son fell backwards and bursting into a screaming cry and the dog got freaked out and ran away, but quickly came back to make sure my son was ok. [​IMG]

5. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, technically I did it yesterday, but didn't notice until today that I spelled Owner a little off... OwnDer... in the title of a topic no less... reminds me of the Suave commercials... "Don't you look smart" [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Got Mutts

May 3, 2008
    Milan PA
    I almost drank the salt about 10 mins ago. I almost had it to my mouth, then I thought...why is my glass so light? XD [​IMG]

7. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Quote:Been there. I almost drank a candle once. The first hint that this was not my glass, was the illumination, coming from it.

Frequently, at work, I'll have one glove on and I'll pick up the other one, with the same hand. I begin to wonder where my "other" glove is. I only have one in my hand, so where is the other one? I walk around for a while, before... oh... it's already on.

8. heatherindeskies

heatherindeskies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2010
    SE Minnesota
    OMG....at least I'm not the only one doing this stuff [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by