1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Gadgets for chicken keepers?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mahsad, Jan 8, 2014.

1. mahsad

mahsad Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2013
    Hello guys,

I am running an online shop for chicken keepers, but I really just have 3 products to sell as I only sell small sized stuff. I have no room to store feed and so and selling feeders is to expensive because the shipping cost is to high and mostly sell to new keepers.

What I have now is drinking nipples, hygrometers and insect screens. Are there other "gadgets" a chicken keeper could wish to have?

And I am a chicken keeper myself. Really appreciate your help![​IMG]

2. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Do you have a link to your shop?

3. mahsad

May 10, 2013
    Umm, yes, but it's in Denmark. I don't think I have written product description in english, so you might want to use translate.google.com website is honseland.dk (chicken country, fancy name indeed!)

4. Gumiho

Gumiho Out Of The Brooder

Dec 3, 2013
    FL
    Chicken & Egg kitchen products and such wouldn't be a bad idea.
    Simple things like nice egg baskets, egg cartons, counter top egg holders, stamps & labels, egg/chicken related signs (both novel or functional), ID bands, first aid & care items, shipping boxes and supplies, chicken books, ect. Not sure what products and items are really available in Denmark or would have much use or market success.

5. mahsad

May 10, 2013
    Thanks a ton, I'll have a look at it! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by