Gag... gross.. ick... smelly office!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by JennsPeeps, Dec 9, 2008.

1. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    I used my commuting bag on a shopping trip this weekend. I stopped for lunch & took my leftover burrito home with me. Well, the thing leaked in my bag.

I washed the bag out with soap & water. But apparently not well enough. I was sitting in my office & all of a sudden this stench hits me: the bag. It's nasty, and there's nothing I can do until I get home & febreeze the heck outta it. I can't get away from it, either.
    [​IMG]

2. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Can you run it out to your car and freeze the smell!!! [​IMG] That will teach you to save your after affects of lunch! LOl

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

OH gross!!!! Find a plastic bag and wrap it up so you don't have to smell it anymore. I would hurl for sure.

4. JennsPeeps

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Nowhere I can take it b/c I commute by bus!! And it's too big to wrap in something else - think roughly the size of a back pack.

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Here's to hoping your commute isn't long!!!! Then again (I work in Transit) it may be able to keep some of the nuts that ride the bus away from you. [​IMG]

6. EllyMae

EllyMae Chillin' With My Peeps

That's what I was thinking...you should for sure have a seat all to yourself, lol.[​IMG]

7. JennsPeeps

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Thank goodness I ride a commuter bus. Those are nice, and full of (generally) nice people. Only rarely do we get a weirdo on our bus.

8. aiwetir

aiwetir Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2008
    portland, or
    Quote:isn't that the whole point of riding the bus ? [​IMG]

9. Rte.66_chicks

Rte.66_chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2008
    Kingman, AZ
    Can't be as bad as the time my Mom went fishing, and when putting the fish into a cooler with ice water to bring home, one stayed in the basket-in her trunk!She didn't realize what the smell was for days!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by