game bird eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mumster, Apr 9, 2009.

1. mumster

mumster Out Of The Brooder

Feb 24, 2009
    north carolina
    HI. I WILL BE SALEING MOST OF MY GAME BIRD EGGS THIS SPRING DUE TO SICKNESS ( CANCER ) I WILL HAVE VALLEY AND GAMBLE QUAIL EGGS $ 15 A DOZ. WILL ADD EXTRA IF I HAVE THEM. SILVER PHEASANTS, RED GOLDEN PHEASANTS, AMHERST PHEASANTS. ASKING $18 FOR 6 EGGS. I HAVE SWINHOW PHESANTS ASKING $20 FOR 6 EGGS. BARBARY PARTRIDGE ASKING $18 FOR 6 EGGS THE SHIPPING WILL BE $14 PER ORDER.S/Q WHITE WYANDOTT BANTAMS $1 EACH. THANKS HARVEY

We are going to be strict on the format of the threads. The subject line should be brief and to the point. For example
    Wanted-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks
    or
    For Sale-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks-Pick up only
    or
    Trade-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks for Goose Eggs
    Threads not following this format may be subject to removal. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
  2. inlandie

inlandie New Egg

Apr 14, 2009
    Hello I would like golden pheasent eggs. I would like a dozen. Are they laying now? when can you ship? how much (paypal?). Please let me know.
    thanks
    Brett

3. barnwife

barnwife Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    central Texas
    Hello!

I am sorry to hear of your illness. Would I be able to order some eggs in advance? I have full incubators for the next 4-5 weeks.

I am interested in the valley and gambel quail. I would like to buy 1 dz of each. Do you think they will still be available in 5-6 weeks?
    How do you prefer your payments?

Thank-you for your time, and I pray for your healing.

Gina

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by