GAME FOWL

Ed1976

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 15, 2014
Hi there dose anyone please can tell me where to get some game fowl eggs in canada every one that i find is in the US and don't know how hard will be to get them .ahh no worries is all good I love animals just want them for show .thanks

Game fowl eggs are hard to come by no matter where you are even here in the US I have spent months looking and looking and many of the breeders will not let any eggs go. Not sure if you have checked e-bay or not. But there are a few sellers from canda in there, check and see you never know. Maybe even put an ad in your local paper??

Thanks I will try the paper idea although ,I did not see any canadian game fowl on e-bay.

Keep trying e-bay you never know. Sometimes they are and sometimes they are not. Also you may want to check on some of the games threads there could be breeders from Canada there.

Thanks i appreciate your help,I do not know why is so hard to find game fowl here,it seem like people are afraid of advertise,because is a felony to fight them but you can raise them for show or whatever you want and is completely legal. I guess the figure if you have them you will fight them but guaranty that is not the case i always had them even in a country that was legal to do so and never did i just like the way they look and their brave attitude. sorry not saying this because of you just feel like that.

Thanks i appreciate your help,I do not know why is so hard to find game fowl here,it seem like people are afraid of advertise,because is a felony to fight them but you can raise them for show or whatever you want and is completely legal. I guess the figure if you have them you will fight them but guaranty that is not the case i always had them even in a country that was legal to do so and never did i just like the way they look and their brave attitude. sorry not saying this because of you just feel like that.

I have one rooster that we took in. I fell in love with the breed once I had him. He actually got hurt awhile back and I have been babying him so much. Now when I go outside he comes straight to his pen door wanting to be held. I love them and finally may have found me some eggs. However all of the local breeders around here either wont sell eggs, or are people that I wont ask. I know their uses, and do not want to be met with a gun in my face. I love the colors, their attitudes, and their size. To me it is always best to have small rather then big, and I have big. They take up way to much room, and tear the crappers out of my garden and lawn, where smaller breeds don't do that.

Back
Top Bottom