Game Sumatras

Kratos06

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 11, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the best thread to ask this question, but is anyone here familiar with game sumatras? There are plenty of show sumatras around, but true game sumatras are very rare. In fact I've been told by several peolpe that they don't exist anymore. From what I understand sumatras were brought to the US as gamefowl and were used as fighting chickens. I of course have no interest in fighting them. I'm just curious to see if there are any breeders who kept game sumatras? Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the best thread to ask this question, but is anyone here familiar with game sumatras? There are plenty of show sumatras around, but true game sumatras are very rare. In fact I've been told by several peolpe that they don't exist anymore. From what I understand sumatras were brought to the US as gamefowl and were used as fighting chickens. I of course have no interest in fighting them. I'm just curious to see if there are any breeders who kept game sumatras? Thanks

Hi there young man. Bill here, If you get a reply about the game-Sumatras in the states. Please count me in O.K.

Back
Top Bottom