1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Gamebird Starter

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nala143, Jun 18, 2007.

1. nala143

nala143 New Egg

Jun 1, 2007
    Westchester County
    Anyone near the westchester county area (NY) need some gamebird starter? i bought a 50lbs when i found my little baby turkey (check out my other posts for pics) but he/she didnt make it. barley used a cup out of the whole bag. i would hate for all of that to go to waste. or maybe anyone know of a feed store i could give it to?

2. Katelyn

Katelyn Cooped Up

Jun 2, 2007
    Do you know how far you are from Fort Plain, 13339. Maybe you could do a mapquest, or give me your zip so I could do one.

3. nala143

nala143 New Egg

Jun 1, 2007
    Westchester County
    thats up by albany right? im further down in yonkers.

4. Katelyn

Katelyn Cooped Up

Jun 2, 2007
    Its 40 miles west of Albany. Ah well worth a shot.

5. nala143

nala143 New Egg

Jun 1, 2007
    Westchester County
    sorry!!

6. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Nala, I know there are several rescue farms up ther ein NY...maybe you can donate it to them???

7. nala143

nala143 New Egg

Jun 1, 2007
    Westchester County
    how would i go about finding one? i dont care to get money back from the feed. i just hate to think all that food will go to waste.

8. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    So sorry to hear your little one didnt make it, I was really rooting for it. [​IMG]

9. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

http://www.lollypop.org/ This is one....not sure how far it is from you. Just do a search on " rescue farms in New York" Good luck.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by