Gamers: Xbox Kinect or Wii?

Which one do you recommend/like the best?

• Xbox with Kinect

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Id say we as the family like the wii better so far.
The kinect has a ways to go i think. The idea is neat on the kinect not having to hold anything, and the games make you move more on Kinect. But its a finiky gadget. It takes awhile to get the games going, the kinect bar has to load, if people are moving in the room in the kinect zone it delays the game. I find it slow going. The animal game you see on the comercials sucks. Its cute for like 5 mins, but what you see on the comercial is pritty much all their is to the game we have found so far. I found it not worth the $50 for the hour mabe they played since weve had it. (The tiger animal game is why we bought the kinect, lol) The Adventure game is cool, its the one that comes with the kinect.
We have had the Wii for over a year, and the Kinect since Christmas, and my kids are 4, and 5 and both prefer the Wii. But older kids might have more patience for the kinect, mabe..

honestly, it depends what sort of gamers you are.

if you're "traditional" gamers and have had a lot of use out of other consoles etc, go for the xbox.
if you're not, then get the wii. LOADS of people who haven't ever enjoyed games before have had great fun with wii.

Back
Top Bottom