1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Games and Polish FOR SALE in Nebraska

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Vcomb, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Vcomb

Vcomb Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2008
    South Dakota
    My Coop
    I will be posting remainder of pics shortly....more birds will be added later also

Please read this first! --> These birds will be going to auction on Sunday the 19th of April but I thought I would post them here first! I can combine birds into pairs or trios if interested.

Polish:
    1 bearded largefowl self black FRIZZLE rooster. he's lopcrested but other then that really nice looking. $15 (same bird in both pics)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 nonbearded largefowl rooster. not sure of the color, I suspect he's a splash out of my bearded blues, as sometimes they produce a fully nonbearded bird. The only other largefowl I bred last year were w.c. cuckoos, and he's clearly not one of those.$15
    [​IMG]

2 bantam sorta-columbian roosters. Out of my broodpens to produce columbians, but neither made the cut to be used as broodstock themselves. 1 bearded 1 nonbearded. If seriously interested I'll give the breakdown on what they are made up of. $10 each
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3 largefowl Nonbearded Buff Lace hens. $18 each on 2 of them, $10 on one cause she has some featherstubs up her shanks. Would make good lawn ornaments.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 nonbearded gold lace hen. $15.

Gamefowl: I'm posting these cheap cause I'd like to see others get into this wonderful breed. [​IMG]

2 grey cocks. 1 is closer to a birchen silver duckwing, the other a birchen gold duckwing. They carry the gene for spangling. $20 each.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 red muff cock. lost both his prop toes due to a wirefight as a stag. Very calm tempered, white legs black spurs. $20
    [​IMG]

3 red hens. 1 showing some spangling. $20 each.
    [​IMG]

1 brownred hen. She's more of the "streaky-breasted orange red" pattern. willow legged. $20

Other:
    1 rosecomb light brown leghorn rooster. From hatchery stock, kept back as possible showbird for my lil cousin but he decided he didn't want to show that sort of chicken. $10
    [​IMG]

1 Orloff-Polish cross rooster.
    1/2 Bearded Gold Lace Polish 1/4 Tollbunt 1/4 Spangled Orloff. $10

All prices do not include box and shipping cost. I can combine birds on shipping if you want more than one. Shipping to the U.S. only. Any questions just ask. Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  2. maralpz2006

maralpz2006 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2007
    mississippi
    vcomb , how much is for shipping . i would love to buy
    bearded largefowl self black FRIZZLE rooster,please let me know

3. Vcomb

Aug 19, 2008
    South Dakota
    My Coop
    shipping will be around $50 for an individual bird, box is $10

4. maralpz2006

Apr 21, 2007
    mississippi
    do you have a pic of bearded largefowl self black FRIZZLE rooster

5. Vcomb

Aug 19, 2008
    South Dakota
    My Coop
    pics will be posted in original post so just check up there. Thanks!

6. maralpz2006

Apr 21, 2007
    mississippi
    tell how much will be and shipping for bearded largefowl self black FRIZZLE and the polish hen,i want them , i will buy

7. Vcomb

Aug 19, 2008
    South Dakota
    My Coop
    Quote:Hello,
    What is your zipcode so that I can figure out shipping cost? Did you want one or all of the buff laced hens? Without figuring in shipping your cost of 3 hens and the frizzle rooster and the 4 boxes would be $101.

Let me know your zipcode and I'll get them weighed.

Thanks.

8. maralpz2006

Apr 21, 2007
    mississippi
    tell me your address, so the 3 hens are buff laced polish

9. Vcomb

Aug 19, 2008
    South Dakota
    My Coop
    sent you an email.