Games for sell PS2 and others ... MS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DTchickens, Aug 4, 2008.

1. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    does anyone want some old ps2 games?, their near perfect condition, they do have a few scratches but their not bad as far as i know.. i just dont play them anymore because i've beaten them so many times or they just were boring to me, one not even out of the wraper yet, theres 11 of them. games:

2 jak and daxters (bought one, other i got for christmas from my uncle)
    Spyro Enter the dragonfly,
    motocross mania 3
    giants, citizen kabuto
    Headhunter,
    007 agent under fire
    Ty the tasmanian tiger
    Power drome. (not opened yet)
    smugglers run
    Lord the the rings, the fellowship of the ring.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Asking 20 dollars for all of them, if you dont want the 2nd jak and daxter, just 19.. or if you want i guess you could pick from the games you want... I've just had them for so long, parents wont take me to gamestop or some other game place, and wont put them on ebay, so i figured i would post here.

Thanks, Daniel

PS, excuse the lighting [​IMG]. its sort of dark in my room this morning and my camera was almost dead so i couldn't use flash

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  2. DTchickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    also, forgot to add, All games are T or E rated, besides headhunter, its rated M (mature) due to blood/violence, If you have any questions, Please ask.. i'll answer the best i can..

-Daniel

ALSO, i may have more PS2 games to offer in the future as my PS2 is about dead [​IMG], which is one of the reasons im selling these as well

Last edited: Aug 4, 2008
  3. luvzmybabz

luvzmybabz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    how much would you need for shipping?

4. DTchickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Quote:im not sure, Will check into it

EDIT, Asked my mom, and she said probably about 10 dollars

Thanks

-Daniel

5. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    SOLD!
    DO you take Paypal? I can send you something for a flat rate or whatever you need. Our kids would appreciate them if still available. Please PM me on Paypal and when you can ship. thanks Kari

6. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    Payment sent, please let me know when they ship. Thanks Kari

7. DTchickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    games are gone, Hope your husband and kids enjoy them Kari

-Daniel

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  8. DTchickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Deleted.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  9. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    medal of honor sold- pending if it works and is in good condition.
    thanks,
    silkie

10. DTchickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    New games for sell, Asking about 20 each but will go lower. PS2 and a few gamecube ones... Good condition (except a few which i will put cheap.. they're playable just lock up in a few spots i believe, will test the games if you wish..) and one has case damage in the bottom right corner from where it looks like a dog chewed on it before i got it.. But CD still in great condition.

Games- Dragon ball z budokai, 1, 2 and 3 (PS2.. good condition)

fight night round 3 (PS2.. good condition)

medal of honor rising sun, frontline, european assault front line being the only one that was ever really played. the others were just taken out of the wrapper (all good condition, PS2) (relisting since the last person who was interested in it stopped replying) SOLD

Tekken 4 and 5, good condition played a lot though as they were some of my favorite games. (PS2) SOLD

Smack down shut your mouth, scratches but only a few and their minor, have never seen them effect gameplay. (PS2)

Cabelas Dangerous hunts, some scratches.. im not sure if it freezes but i don't believe it ever did and i used to play it all the time (PS2)

ATV off road fury, Scratches.. freezes on 1-2 maps. but other then that is perfectly fine i believe.. I'll take 5-6 for it. (PS2).

The legend of Zelda, Collectors edition. good condition, just has been chewed on in the bottom right corner.. I purchased it from Gamestop a couple years ago for 40 dollars. it has the old zelda games, ocarina of time, majaras mask, and the wind waker demo (Gamecube) SOLD

Billy hatcher.. Good condition (gamecube)

Selling due to not playing games anymore and i need the extra money in which i plan to put into savings along with the other money i already have, if you feel awkward buying from a teen.. I understand.

should be 20 dollars for all shipped but you can take your picks and will find out shipping.
    -Daniel

PS. Almost forgot, also have the dragon ball budokai (first one. ) for the gamecube.. good condition..

PSS. Changed mind. will take 5 dollars a game, 15 for Zelda.

You could find gameplay etc of these games on youtube..

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by