Garden Seed Giveaway!

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
For the rest of the winter I will be having at least 2 seed giveaways a month! Right now you can go sign up on my blog to have a chance at winning:

Kentucky Wonder Pole Beans!
This is our first veggie seed giveaway... usually its flowers.

So come comment on the blog giveaway for a chance to win... you can also sign up to follow my blog which covers Organic Gardening, Sustainable Living changes we are making, and of course my Silkie Chickens and ducks get their coverage there too.

I also sew, so, that is covered on my blog... and I think come spring I may do some giveaway with that in mind.

My blog: http://fromseed.blogspot.com

I am also now writing part-time for www.Bakespace.com daily newsletter. You will find my articles on Organic gardening in the newsletter every other thursday this year. If you don't want to sign up for the newsletter, I will be posted the article directly to my blog the same day the issue goes out!

Thanks so much, and good luck!!!

(We've had BYC winners in the past)

Woot! woot! I want those seeds:) Nice blog, going to have to read your blog oftern to get ideas for my own backyard garden:)

Careful, I am easily addicted to my garden... in fact today we just ripped up more useless LAWN for another plant bed! LOL

If I could get everyone as addicted as we are, I would!
love.gif

As for now, I want to show people just how easy and simple it can be.... I thought I had a black thumb all my life until I made a few minor changes. Now I will show what I have learned on my blog, and through the Bakespace.com Newsletter.
celebrate.gif

But the most important thing is to TRY something new, so keep following me blog, and I will continue to give away new seeds everyone can try.
pop.gif
Come watch us grow. We want to have 100 followers by the end of 2010!

Quote:
Yep... between here and TEG, I'm an addict! LOL

I am happy to give away what I can. The more people I have sign up for the giveaway the more giveaways I will have! I'm thinking the next one will be a choice giveaway, I'll give 3 options to the winner on the seed they can have. Then, when my articles on gardening start coming out, I'll do another giveaway to include the readers from the newsletter. It would be great if I could get someone interested in gardening who never did before. That would feel good!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom