Garden variety - 12+ - $12.00

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by halo, Aug 6, 2011.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    All my girls and boys are roaming my 10 acres for the summer. I turned off my incubators several months ago. I just couldnt help myself, tho, and set some eggs from them several weeks ago, and had a 100% hatch of garden variety chicks....Marans and Ameraucana roosters over Marans, Ameraucana, and blue/black/barred/white rock hens. The babes are just so cute, poofy cheeks, feathered legs. These will join my flock, but I thought Id offer a set of these eggs if anyone is interested. Im putting the breeder pens together in a few weeks, so the roosters will have to go back to work. Until then, its a free for all. Offering a dozen, but Ill put as many as I can comfortably in a Priority box. Payment by paypal; and shipping will be actual priority to your zip code. I believe the box will weight between 4-5 pounds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Ooh, what a fun deal for someone! [​IMG]

3. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Young lady, what are you doing in the Hatching Eggs For Sale Forum???

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

[​IMG] Um, I wasn't, really. I saw your name in the recent posts and wanted to see what a Garden Variety was.

5. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    You'd better hide...how many eggs did you set a few months ago? Was that 85?

6. tigercreek

tigercreek Chillin' With My Peeps

That's some good lookin' garden ya got there!! ........stan

7. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Thanks, Stan. Thats my organic air conditioner unit. You wouldnt believe how cool it is under that tree during the heat of the day. They all hang out there until the evening, then they make a break for the fields until dark.

Funny, I just noticed the Ameraucanas and EEs arent in this picture. Theres about 20 hens and 5 roosters; they must have been out in the fields when I took this picture.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by