• Yes!!!

Votes: 45 95.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Probably not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics
Me me me me me! Got tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts, and some herbs started. Gonna get a few more things going in a couple days. Ordered another greenhouse. Onion and leek plants have been ordered for a late April delivery date. Snow has melted enough that I can at least see where the garden is.

Me me me me me! Got tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts, and some herbs started. Gonna get a few more things going in a couple days. Ordered another greenhouse. Onion and leek plants have been ordered for a late April delivery date. Snow has melted enough that I can at least see where the garden is.
Yay! What sizes are your greenhouses? What herbs? :drool

I love to garden and provide for my family. We have: tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, peppers, Okra, ground cherries, watermelon, honeydew, heat tolerant carrots, root vegetables, potatoes, lettuce, cabbage, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, onions and leeks, and herbs. Pretty much and herb.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying out a chicken garden this year, and also a garden in the chicken coop which will not be for them (I'll cover it with wire)!

I want to try mangels (basically giant squash that used to be livestock food) and more heritage varieties. I've got plans for beans (bush and pole), lettace, carrots, and garlic! I'm sure I'll think of more later.

I've decided this is the year to go crazy with herbs and helpful plants! For the chickens and the family, but a good deal for the chickens :p

I'm hoping to get enough to sell produce or at least started plants.

I'll start some plants indoors hopefully today or tomorrow!

I love to garden and provide for my family. We have: tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, peppers, Okra, ground cherries, watermelon, honeydew, heat tolerant carrots, root vegetables, potatoes, lettuce, cabbage, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, and herbs. Pretty much and herb.
That sounds great! Do you have a family favorite veggie?

Back
Top Bottom