1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Garrett: Please Welcome New Member

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Yogiman, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Yogiman

Yogiman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    South Louisiana
    I wanted to introduce everyone to Garrett, a new forum member from south Louisiana. [​IMG] He is 8 years old and in the 3rd. grade and now a "chickaholic". [​IMG] Garrett loves chickens. [​IMG] He just got 4 baby buff orps pullets and is doing an excellent job of tending them.
    He is learning to use the forum and will be active with it. Please make this little guy feel welcome here with the rest of us. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Welcome garrett. did yogi turn you into a chicken lover?

3. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Welcome to the chicken forum Garrett! You will find a lot of information here and a lot of friendly people. [​IMG]

4. petlove

petlove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2008
    Skiatook, OK
    Welcome Garrett! I would have loved to have had chickens at your age. I was raised in a big city. I am older now and live in the country and have lots of animals. Welcome. [​IMG]

5. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Welcome Garrett, I hope you enjoy learning about chickens here, if you have any questions ask away and we will be happy to help you.

6. JaciesCoop

JaciesCoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2007
    Arizona
    Welcome Garrett: You can learn a lot here about chickens. And probably teach us something in the process.

Jacie

7. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Hi, Garrett! [​IMG]

Buff orpingtons are some of my most favorite chickens of all! I hope you learn to love them as much as I do!

8. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Welcome, Garrett. I have an 8 y/o chicken lover at my house, too. [​IMG] Hope you learn lots of really cool stuff here.

[​IMG]

9. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Hi Garrett.............glad to have you with us........ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Cheryl

Cheryl Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Garrett, A big HELLO from New Hampshire!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by