Garrie Landry?

Bettacreek

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Central Pennsyltucky
Anyone know how to email or contact him? I'd prefer email, but if I have to, I'll call him as well. I'd like to order some button eggs from him once my incubator has room, but I want to ask him some specific questions first. I realise he's probably super busy, but if anyone knows how to contact him, I'd greatly appreciate the help.

Garrie is a good friend of mine. Me and him have had many conversations about quail and quail breeding and also I have gotten a lot of eggs from him. Me and him were going to try and bring the Silver Gene of Coturnix into the U.S. but that is still work in progress.
His email is posted in the post above mine.
big_smile.png

Garrie rocks!!! He is the reason we can enjoy most of the colors that we have now. His page on mutations is the most accurate one out there. He really knows his stuff and is where I have learned most of what I know about them. The rest has been hands on. He would be a great source to get some from!

Ironically, BQH, you're the reason I checked into him, lol. I couldn't find the contact page though, he just has soooo much information on there that it's hard to find some things. I'm thinking about getting his book too.
smile.png

I appreciate the help guys, and the confirmation on how great he is, lol.
big_smile.png

Now I'm anxious to get his eggs, but I only have 10 spaces left for quail eggs, so I'll have to wait until I get enough eggs moved into the hatcher before I can order. Darn chicken eggs, taking up space! Lmao.

Back
Top Bottom