Gator is such a jerk. Also, eggs.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KDOGG331, Mar 4, 2014.

1. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Gator is such an ******* to the cat. Dude, you didn't even like eggs anymore until I gave a piece to the cat, now all of a sudden she can't have any and you must have all the food? Jerk. Also, on a side note, they're fresh eggs from my grandma who got them from people down the street. And since we have no cheese or ketchup (not that I should put ketchup on fresh eggs anyways), I'm trying other toppings. Lol I always put salt and pepper on. But I went and found some honey mustard sandwich dip (didnt wanna risk trying the cranberry mustard on eggs, even though it's soo good. Never had this one before), Arizona Heat, also a sandwich mustard ans mad spicy, and then I found vanilla maple syrup from Vermont. Lol should hopefully be good and not gross. We. Shall. See. Btw, I've already had some of the eggs, I just wanna try this. I had 4 cause I'm hungry and they're only medium lol my moms making steaks but now no ones home and I'm pretty sure they're still on the grill... I should check that. But you know What? I didn't want steak anyway. Lol also, one of the eggs was a pretty blue :) I can't wait to get chickens.

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yep, Gator is surely a JERK!

3. KDOGG331

KDOGG331 Chicken Obsessed

Jan 18, 2008
    Massachusetts

Haha glad you agree! He violently protests the cat getting any portion of food. Like he jumped up on the counter 3 times. He did it twice and I told him to get off and gave him a piece. Then I walked around, made him sit and stay, while I gave the cat a piece, which I suppose was mean but he needs to learn, and did he stay? Nope. Well, he did for a little while, which was great, but then he started whining and I kept saying stay but then all of a sudden he breaks free and jumps up again. So I make him get off and sit and give him a piece. And later on I gave him egg and steak. But it's like, seriously dog? Hahaha If the cats food wasnt in a high window in the basement, I'm pretty sure he'd just eat all her food and never let her eat... Granted, it was very high value and he's food possessive with high value things like bones or food he found but still. He chases her ALL the time too. He's gotten better, now it's usually only when she runs but still. He also goes and shoves his big nose into her when she's laying down. That's just friendly and sometimes he kissed her but it still annoys her. He's such a bully. Lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by