G'day!

nat1981

In the Brooder
6 Years
Aug 28, 2013
Australia
My stalking days of byc are over, and now I'm here! - anxiously awaiting the next 6 days til my hatch is due! - 1st time hatching araucana x mutts (posted ones at that) in my china cheapy incy (janoel 24 from ebay) Wonky air cells, some taking 1/3 or more eggs space, but heeps of growth n movement. Fingers crossed they hatch - 6 in, 7 discarded/damaged from newbie error, ring of death and clumsy fingers. Calibrating hygrometers today to b sure they're good for lockdown on Sunday! One of the 6 in there I can't see moving, and not a lot of 'blackness'. I had another like that a few days ago and opened it - it was formed and 'on par' to age, felt sooo bad, didnt move when it opened, trying to convince myself that the lack of veins on candling ment it died that day :-/
Only 6 days or so to go to find out what's going to happen (no more candling, I've developed a addiction to that :-/)!

welcome-byc.gif
hope you have a good hatch. If you want to know what other aussies are doing you could go to "Six states and one funny little Island," or check out the emu threads.

Back
Top Bottom