Geareduplyn (Gary)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by greathorse, Apr 22, 2009.

1. greathorse

greathorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Northern Colorado
    I sure hope Gary is Ok. I consider him one of the sages of this board, and he was so gracious in his offer to take us through building a cabinet incubator. I have some of his RIR on the verge of hatching and begin to wonder why we havent heard from him.

I hope he is just to busy to get on. I know he had some computer trouble as well. If you get a moment Gary let us know your ok.

Greathorse

Right after I posted this thought it might be smart to do a search for Gary and he has been posting right along. I guess I have just been anticipating the cabinet bator tutorial, and have not seen that.

So, Gary, let's get busy LOL. I know how busy things can get no pressure

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

He was posting earlier today.

3. greathorse

greathorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    Northern Colorado
    Yes my bad I dont think very clearly sometimes. I am going to leave the post however to put a little pressure on him to build that darn cabinet incubator. I dont forget these things.

His eggs will be hatching right along with yours Katy. Still looking pretty good. You think I can tell a RIR from a BLRW when they hatch? LOL

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:I think you'll know who is who. [​IMG] Let me know how they finish up for you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by