Gecko schmecko.... :o)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Aneesa's Muse, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Aneesa's Muse

Aneesa's Muse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    Two more Lucille and L'il Abner babies hatched today..

[​IMG]
    In the wee hours, this one...

[​IMG]
    Mid-afternoon, this one..

They look identical.. almost ....but there's some variation near the tail base on both, so I'll be able to tell who's who with closer look [​IMG]

Thanks for lookin'!

2. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Aminahhhh.... They are so cute! I want them both, haha.

3. rebbetzin

rebbetzin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    Tucson AZ
    We have geckos all over our yard. It is fun to watch them by the porch lights they hunt the bugs there.

4. Aneesa's Muse

Jun 8, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    hehehe... Jordan.. these are staying with me, if those big bold stripes stay with them (I'm working on something [​IMG] ) ..but I do have a couple little spotty kids that you could claim [​IMG]

rebbetzin.. do you have Mediterranean "type" geckos there? The little tannish, greyish ones that you can almost see through? I've been thinking of getting a few of those for my house ...or a pair of Tokays (again) ..for au'natural bug control ..y'know ...for those occasionally dropped bugs that I never catch [​IMG]

5. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Aneesa's Muse :

hehehe... Jordan.. these are staying with me, if those big bold stripes stay with them (I'm working on something [​IMG] ) ..but I do have a couple little spotty kids that you could claim [​IMG]

rebbetzin.. do you have Mediterranean "type" geckos there? The little tannish, greyish ones that you can almost see through? I've been thinking of getting a few of those for my house ...or a pair of Tokays (again) ..for au'natural bug control ..y'know ...for those occasionally dropped bugs that I never catch [​IMG]

OOOOO, sounds cool! If you were closer and I was richer, I'd totally take you up on that offer, lol. Im having so much fun with Geico, I'd love one of my "own". [​IMG]

6. Aneesa's Muse

Jun 8, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    Next time you and your family are down this way (East Bay) ..let me know ...and I'm sure we can work out an affordable transaction [​IMG]

Although my plans have been to holdback all the Cresteds that hatch out this year (due to my sudden loss of their dad), I like to see my babies go to great homes, too! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by