Gee doc, just give me the Rx pad

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
I had a dr.'s appt. today. Was s'posed to go two weeks ago, but got snowed in.

Results -

Dr.: You have a kidney infection.
Me: Yep, I knew that.
Dr.: You have a badly abcessed tooth.
Me: Yep, knew that too.
Dr.: What antibiotic can we safely put you on? (Fairly new dr. for me and he's aware (from having spoken to my former, now retired dr) of my super sensitive/overactive immune system that has caused me to have multiple drug allergies.
Me: How 'bout Clindamycin?
Dr.: Yep, that'll work great for both. Here's your script.
Me: Thanks, Doc.

Wonder how much the bills gonna be?
lol.png

Quote:
Prob'ly so.
hmm.png

All in all I like this new guy. He's not afraid to spend an hour with each patient, if that's what the patient needs. Now if we could just find a sleep med. that I can take and that the insurance company will actually pay for. I'll be a much nicer person with sleep, I promise.
wink.png

I have no idea- now shaddup and take your pills. You can fight it later.

Don't make me come out there...... I think I still have warrants in AR.............
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Prob'ly so.
hmm.png

All in all I like this new guy. He's not afraid to spend an hour with each patient, if that's what the patient needs. Now if we could just find a sleep med. that I can take and that the insurance company will actually pay for. I'll be a much nicer person with sleep, I promise.
wink.png

If I could only get you to have a glass of wine at night.

Ive got one for you. Took DD to hospital. She had an ear infection. I asked the doc to prescribe something reasonable cause she doesnt have prescription coverage on her insurance. She is allergic to cephlasporins, He said I will give her Keflex. I said no she is allergic he then said Augmentin I said something cheaper, he said thats why I was going to give her the Keflex. I said I dont want her dead give her amoxacillin he said OK. I thought who is the doctor here.

We live in a dry county and I don't like alcohol well enough to drive to Oklahoma just to buy some. Guess I'll get Ranchy to bootleg some in, since she already has warrants in Arkansas, what's a few more?

Back
Top Bottom