1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Gee, ya think she was comfortable?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by SterlingAcres, Dec 5, 2008.

1. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    One of my dogs, relaxing while I cleaned the kitchen last night. What a bum [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Aneesa's Muse

Aneesa's Muse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    Is she watching the boob tube or supervising your cleanup activities... or both? [​IMG]

3. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    She was actually snoring, I woke her up with the flash from the camera. [​IMG] She snores like a freight train!

4. Aneesa's Muse

Aneesa's Muse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    LMBO... she's a smart dog! Boob tube makes ya stupid anyway.. and she knew you could handle the dishes on your own [​IMG]

She reminds me of my late Amos.. a rescued Black Lab (he came with the name). He was always piled up in MY bed, making a bunch of noises from both territories! [​IMG]

5. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Aneesa's Muse :

LMBO... she's a smart dog! Boob tube makes ya stupid anyway.. and she knew you could handle the dishes on your own [​IMG]

She reminds me of my late Amos.. a rescued Black Lab (he came with the name). He was always piled up in MY bed, making a bunch of noises from both territories! [​IMG]

LOL Yeah, she's a rottweiler x labrador mix. Her and Chey (lab x pit) are both gas machines, no matter what I change the food too. [​IMG] I'm going to buy stock in beano. If she was a person, she'd be Jessica Simpson. She's such a flippin airhead.​

6. FisherMOM

FisherMOM Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2008
    Bergen, NY
    oh she's too cute! hahahaha!! [​IMG]

7. bluey

bluey thootp veteran

Apr 10, 2008
    Washington, PA
    That is hilarious...that dog has the life of riley, for sure!

8. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    [​IMG] Yeah, the dogs are spoiled. LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by