Geese and Ducks for sale, Palm Beach County, FL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sunny Side Up, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    Beautiful young adult white Embden geese. Hatched last spring, laying now. Two females available for $50 each.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Young adult Indian Runner ducks, hatched last summer, also now laying. In order to balance my flock I need to sell them in male/female pairs for $30 a pair, or if you just want males they are $12 each. I won't sell a female without a male. The other girls would get mad at me. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We are in western West Palm Beach, FL for pickup. Arrangements could possibly be made to meet elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  2. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    [​IMG] Oh how I wish I was already retired!! Id snatch up all those brats in a heartbeat! Sadly I leave for Basic training In three months, so no cute brats for me [​IMG] Good luck though! they are all gorgeous!

3. Sunny Side Up

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    Thank you for the compliments on my birds, and a special [​IMG] THANK YOU [​IMG] for serving our country. May God bless & keep you!

I am fortunate to be able to keep most of these web-footed friends, but I just need to reduce the numbers a little, that's why I'm offering them for sale.

4. theZombie

theZombie In the Brooder

Apr 22, 2010
    Orlando, Florida
    those are some beautiful runner ducks you have ^^ i have been trying to get some to start breeding my own [​IMG]

5. Sunny Side Up

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    [​IMG] I sent a reply to your PM

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: