Geese for Sale: Shetland Pair, Sebastopols and Giant Dewlap Toulouse

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Calebs Acre, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Calebs Acre

Calebs Acre Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    I just got into geese this past year and I bought too many birds for my property. I need to cut back a bit. I am selling one pair of Shetlands that have already started laying this season. I believe they are turning three this year.
    I also would like to cut down my white Sebastopols and grey Giant Dewlap Toulouse by a pair each. I cannot vent sex myself, but I did have a reputable local goose breeder sex them for me when they were a few months old. They are just turning one year this spring.

I am located in Long Island, NY. I haven't yet taken decent photos, but I have some horrible group photos taken in the mud. If that isn't a great marketing photo.....I hope to get out there to get better shots this week.

If you are interested, please contact me directly at [email protected] as I don't get here to check e-mail every day. I am on my AOL account quite regularly, though.

I do have a photo of the Shetlands:
    [​IMG]

and my muddy geese:
    [​IMG]

I am also selling two or three female pilgrim geese.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
  2. OneCuteShasta

OneCuteShasta Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    Why oh why can't you be closer?!?!? I've been looking for dewlaps [​IMG]

3. tileman@prodigBird Raiser

[email protected] Raiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    How much are they.

4. Calebs Acre

Calebs Acre Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    Again, let me stress, you will get a faster answer if you email my private e-mail as I don't log in here very often....but....

1. I will ship the birds and I have used private shipping companies through www.uship.com and sometimes you can find a private hauler already making the route and it can be less expensive than the combination of boxes and birds through USPS. So, if you are interested, I can try to get quotes on uship or you can do the same.

2. Prices....I am pricing them according to what you buy. I am not selling single females, but I will sell single ganders. Please contact me at [email protected] and let me know what you are interested in purchasing and I will give you a price. I might be selling additional birds, depending on what interests you. The Pilgrims are $50 each and the Shetlands are $300 for the pair. But, I am pricing the dews and sebs according to your purchase.

The buff dewlaps in the photo are NOT for sale, by the way.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by