Geese for Sale: Shetland Pair, Sebastopols and Giant Dewlap Toulouse

Calebs Acre

Songster
14 Years
May 17, 2008
Long Island
I just got into geese this past year and I bought too many birds for my property. I need to cut back a bit. I am selling one pair of Shetlands that have already started laying this season. I believe they are turning three this year.
I also would like to cut down my white Sebastopols and grey Giant Dewlap Toulouse by a pair each. I cannot vent sex myself, but I did have a reputable local goose breeder sex them for me when they were a few months old. They are just turning one year this spring.

I am located in Long Island, NY. I haven't yet taken decent photos, but I have some horrible group photos taken in the mud. If that isn't a great marketing photo.....I hope to get out there to get better shots this week.

If you are interested, please contact me directly at [email protected] as I don't get here to check e-mail every day. I am on my AOL account quite regularly, though.

I do have a photo of the Shetlands:
10556_shetlands.jpg

and my muddy geese:
10556_0306098.jpg

I am also selling two or three female pilgrim geese.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, let me stress, you will get a faster answer if you email my private e-mail as I don't log in here very often....but....

1. I will ship the birds and I have used private shipping companies through www.uship.com and sometimes you can find a private hauler already making the route and it can be less expensive than the combination of boxes and birds through USPS. So, if you are interested, I can try to get quotes on uship or you can do the same.

2. Prices....I am pricing them according to what you buy. I am not selling single females, but I will sell single ganders. Please contact me at [email protected] and let me know what you are interested in purchasing and I will give you a price. I might be selling additional birds, depending on what interests you. The Pilgrims are $50 each and the Shetlands are $300 for the pair. But, I am pricing the dews and sebs according to your purchase.

The buff dewlaps in the photo are NOT for sale, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom