Gem Baby RED Boots for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Thunderhill, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Thunderhill

Thunderhill Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    North Alabama
    I bought these adorable Gem Babies last year to wear when showing goats. I have a really high arch and was hoping I could order these up a size and could wear them....well, nope. I wore them two hours and then had to change back to my sneakers.

These are practically new. I paid 125.00 but will take 80.00 for them shipped. OR I will trade them for hatching eggs. I am looking for Silkies from Hattrick lines or Fluffnstuff lines....also, hubby has black coppers from ron presley lines and he wants to add Bev Davis or Wade jeanne lines...or tolbunt polish

I really wish I could wear them, they stopped making the solid reds...these are soooo HOT and I've always wanted red boots....but not ones that just sit on the shelf and look pretty.
    Here is a pic and description from the Ariat site.

This women's Ariat Gem Baby boot features a gator print foot and suede uppers with rhinestone detailing. It comes fully equipped with Ariat’s exclusive 4LR Technology™. This boot has a forged steel shank for support and stability and an EVA midsole.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

What size are they?

3. Thunderhill

Thunderhill Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    North Alabama
    oops sorry...they are 9 1/2 B

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Darn! I LOVE my Gem Babies (I have the Gem Baby Knights & the Brown Bombers). Unfortuantely, I wear a 6.5. [​IMG] Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by