Attachments

• 06D48F84-902B-42DC-8C92-28B17220CBAF.jpeg
    06D48F84-902B-42DC-8C92-28B17220CBAF.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 649D65E7-46CF-4DF9-9E4F-B2F0690DCDDC.jpeg
    649D65E7-46CF-4DF9-9E4F-B2F0690DCDDC.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Male and female vents look the same except when a little nubbin comes out for the males. We can’t determine if the nubbin came out and went back in while taking that pic so I can’t verify if it is in fact a female or male.

Male and female vents look the same except when a little nubbin comes out for the males. We can’t determine if the nubbin came out and went back in while taking that pic so I can’t verify if it is in fact a female or male.
Thank you for the information!

View attachment 2071279View attachment 2071280Day old chick
This is its vent seems to be no “pimple” that makes it male but I’ve never done this before.
Sorry if the pics are to low quality I’m just hoping it’s a female
confused, are you the same person posting from two accounts?
There is no way to sex from these photos

If no “nubbin” comes out is it a female?

confused, are you the same person posting from two accounts?
There is no way to sex from these photos

lol no definitely not the same person. You can vent sex. YouTube has some videos showing this, but it’s “hard” to do. I don’t recommend it because I’d be scared to hurt the chick.

If no “nubbin” comes out is it a female?

Correct, but the male part doesn’t stay “out” for more than a few seconds. Here is a video showing how to vent sex, but I personally have never done it nor do I recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom