Gender?

lovmychicks

In the Brooder
7 Years
Oct 13, 2012
Here are a bunch of pictures of my Lazy not sure if she is a boy or girl, she turned out to be a broiler did not know that when I got her at 2 days old. I know they grow big fast. Was sold as a girl to me. However her waddle and comb are so big wasnt sure if this is just due to her breed or if she is a male. Got her at the same time as the ones in the bottom pic (taking their dirt bath) except the 2 littlest babies I got almost a month later.

Last edited:
The big ones were all born around Sept. 23rd.

This just sucks I am so mad at the place that sold them to me as girls . I really love them both but will have to get rid of them if I do not move in time before they start crowing. I have fell in love with all of them. They are used to me and my family and this yard (they get to free range all day) (but am in an HOA so will have to get rid of the boys before they get loud and then I will have to get rid of the rest maybe to). and they are used to my dog. God knows what will happen or what life they will lead once I get rid of them.

I hate to say it, but Cornish Crosses rarely live long enough to make trouble with crowing. Eventually his weight will cause him a myriad of joint and health problems that will bring him down. They just aren't meant to last.

Back
Top Bottom