General Forum Question

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by jakeolsen2219, May 18, 2009.

1. jakeolsen2219

jakeolsen2219 Out Of The Brooder

May 8, 2009
    Pekin, il
    I've been poking around for a little while and couldn't help but notice the little "nicknames" given to members. They seem to be related to post count? For instance mine right now is "new egg." I have looked around and didn't see any information on them, so I was just wandering what are the different titles, and what are their post count thresholds? Thanks in advance.

2. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Hi Jake. Welcome to BYC! I know there is a list here somewhere that explains how many posts it takes for your title to change. However I just tried to find it for you and I can't!!

Sorry that I can't help you but I know there is someone here that knows where to find it. Hang tight! Helps on the way. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  3. jakeolsen2219

May 8, 2009
    Pekin, il
    Thanks for trying! I figured it was the kind of thing that would be buried in a sticky somewhere, but I haven't found it yet. [​IMG]

4. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

'New Egg' to 'Just Hatched': 23-24
    from 'Just Hatched' to 'Out of The Brooder: 48-49
    from 'Out of The Brooder' to 'Chillin' with my Peeps': 148-149
    from 'Chillin' with my Peeps' to 'Overrun with Chickens': 489-503
    from 'Overrun with Chickens' to 'Chicken Obsessed': 995-999
    from 'Chicken Obsessed' to 'True BYC Addict': 2460-2593
    from 'True BYC Addict' to 'Flock Master': 4491-5395

Copied this from a previous post. Hope this helps. Gold Feather Members can choose their own titles.

imp
    thanks debiraymond i copied you.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:LOL!!! You probably missed the part where I said that list was wrong [​IMG] At least I think it is - I think Just hatched is post 25, Out of the Brooder is 50 or 100

6. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Quote:LOL!!! You probably missed the part where I said that list was wrong [​IMG] At least I think it is - I think Just hatched is post 25, Out of the Brooder is 50 or 100

I just assumed you knew something I didn't, like the change happened approximately. I changed the numbers to show what I think happened to me. Look right to you?

Imp

7. jakeolsen2219

May 8, 2009
    Pekin, il
    Thanks guys. this give me a better idea.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by