General Health inquiry-two hens

boersmamrs

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 25, 2014

Hen #1 AKA Sugar Butt
tongue.png
Just wondering if her feathers should be that roughed up. She is the only one laying out of my girls thus far. She is on layer feed, has oyster shell available and occasional treats.

Hen #2 Wondering about her comb. It looks orange to me. She is not sick. She is not lethargic. No parasites. Etc. but she is the smallest out of the bunch. It has been this color since we got her. Over a month ago. She acts the same as the other girls.

I am actually pretty concerned about the one with the orange comb. The whole flock jumped the fence today into the neighbors yard. They do this everyday (she loves them) and she didn't go with them. Usually she has to fight for food but today she had full access to it and she didn't even touch it. I even threw her some extra special treats and she didn't eat them. I am worried about her. Any ideas would be helpful.

I am actually pretty concerned about the one with the orange comb. The whole flock jumped the fence today into the neighbors yard. They do this everyday (she loves them) and she didn't go with them. Usually she has to fight for food but today she had full access to it and she didn't even touch it. I even threw her some extra special treats and she didn't eat them. I am worried about her. Any ideas would be helpful.
Also, when I tried to go near her she panicked so much. She ran around like crazy. She never lets me pet her but usually she doesn't mind me being around her.

Back
Top Bottom