Generic Chinese Model Tyre LN2 56 Count Egg Incubator

mobileroadie

Hatching
Jan 18, 2021
Howdy-
Is anyone else using the generically made Chinese model LN2 56 egg incubator? I just got mine last night and need help setting my days. All instructions seems to be working up until setting the "day" counter. Functions F1 & F2 never show up as indicated in the manual for adjusting humidity and day counter. My counter remains at day 1 even after factory resetting and starting from scratch. Please help! Cheers--

Howdy-
Is anyone else using the generically made Chinese model LN2 56 egg incubator? I just got mine last night and need help setting my days. All instructions seems to be working up until setting the "day" counter. Functions F1 & F2 never show up as indicated in the manual for adjusting humidity and day counter. My counter remains at day 1 even after factory resetting and starting from scratch. Please help! Cheers--

Howdy-
I am using the the same model. Can you send me images of user manual you received with this incubator so that I can check if there is any difference. Send me the images at [email protected] and I will guide you the best way.

Back
Top Bottom