Does anyone else have this problem. I did notice it just a little with the first run. But it would stop quickly and not do it again for a long time. So when I cleaned it out after the last hatch and set it back up, it started it ernest. Now it does it all the time and doesn't stop. Sometimes it kind of stops and then, like as soon as you turn your back it does it again. I've moved all the wires and things around. Even tapped it a few times while adding water etc. But I can't just take it apart because there's eggs in it. Only thing I did differently was change the setting. I noticed my eggs always hatching early and the temp seemed a little high so I went down one setting which shouldn't be more than a 1/2 to full degree lower.