Genesis 1588 Incubator (Pre-set model) --- Free shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PaintedGemsRanch, Nov 17, 2010.

1. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    I will not sell the turners with them unless you absolutely need them ($30 extra as it doesnt fit in the same box). I will be using the original box to ship. Insurance will be extra and will be buyers responsibility. The first one has been used 3 times and has NOT been hatched in. Price on it is $125 shipped. The other has been used 5 times and has been hatched in. Price is $100 shipped. If you want both I will take $200 shipped. Paypal or cash only. I have had tremendous success with them and never once had a problem.The only reason I am selling them is because my husband bought me a cabinet bator. I always used one to incubate in and the other to hatch, that way when the babies hatched they werent making a mess in my good one. I have eggs in right now so they will be available in less then 3 weeks. They will be cleaned and disinfected before being shipped. A PERFECT Christmas present without the new cost!!! I paid $160+ shipping new. Please send money via as soon as auction ends or I will re-list within 24 hours. My Paypal is [email protected] If you have any question, please feel free to PM or email me! Thanks and have a blessed day!!

Ashley

2. joletabey

joletabey SDWD!!!!

Apr 9, 2009
    western NC
    Ashley- I want them both. I pm'd you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by