German Shepherd Male available for adoption- Bangor Maine.

MaineChickens

Songster
11 Years
Mar 11, 2008
Ok, it isn't really BST, but I have available a young dog in need of a new home.

This is a pup from my own breeding who was returned to me at 4 years old.

He is housebroken, crate trained, not destructive, good with other dogs, good with cats, good with people, stable in all environments- but the kicker- I want a home with no kids. He was in a home with kids the first time and was given up for being too protective when the kids would have friends over. He is a great dog and would make a great companion for someone who would like to have a little more personal security. He doesn't get on the furniture and is a generally low maintenence dog. This dog was raised going to work with his former owner so he was well socialized.

I will not ship the dog. References required. Large/intelligent breed experience preferred.

He is good with chickens and ducks in a supervised way- I do not know that I would trust him unsupervised with them. Then again, I do not trust most dogs unsupervised with birds.

dt6303 @gmail.com (remove the space) or use the PM feature here.

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

Go ahead, make my day!

He's beautiful! I already have two large dogs (and 6 kids), so no home for him here....good luck to you rehoming him, he really is gorgeous.

He is beautiful! I breed German Sherpherds too and he's amazing. I love the breed. Unfortunately I have 13 dogs at the moment and can't take him, but I will touch base with come people locally and let you know if I come up with anyone. Good luck.
smile.png

Aw! I love german shepherds! We have a solid black male, Mason. He is really good at killing raccoons and opossums that try to get our hens. I would love to have another one but we have a little girl!

Heres a pic a mason (i have to show him off lol)
IMG_0671.jpg

Back
Top Bottom