German Shepherd - Police K-9 - lovers - check out this video!

I was watching one of the isrealdogs videos and there was some doofus commenting (those written in comments under the video) of what he'd do to the dog if it attacked as if he had a chance. I was laughing my butt off because in reality he'd be soiling himself. Those take downs on the decoys are insane and they have the suit on. There are far too few of these officers in the US.

Quote:
At one time, DH considered breeding Jax to acquire a pup or two, raise the pup(s), pay to have them trained and then donate them to area police depts.

Jax is the one with all the prey drive. My GSD Kane doesn't have much in the way of prey drive. He's just a really large lap dog.

Oh Grit. I loved it. I love k-9 dogs. Well actually I love all dogs. Thanks for sharing it. I love it.
thumbsup.gif

This is the Czech kennel that my boy's bloodlines are from.
I can't find the video link, but there are some Russian (czech?) forces that train the dogs to go for the crotch or the face. It's amazing how a smaller dog can take out a much larger person

Yeah, I think i saw on our fb..... love the video! they are such smart courageous dogs. Just this morning, i saw a trainer and his loyal police k-9....(drives me nuts when the public just go's over to them and starts petting them))) please ask first, atleast be sure its okay......(btw: it was at an airport, police and dog were boarding a plane.
great video!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
smile.png

This dog comes in on the skids of a helocopter in between the soldiers legs.

Oh I just did some extra research and this group is from where I grew up.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom