Get emus

Flockincrazy

Crowing
May 23, 2020
Elyria, Ohio
so my daughter has been begging for emus so my husband told her that if she got B&C's in school this yr we would extend the coop again and get her emus in the spring my question is how do I prepare for emus I know coop and run need to be bigger but how much taller coop is 8' tall but the run is only 5'8" im 5'5" so I just made it a little taller than me but I know I need it taller should I go 8' like the coop i just want them to be happy and healthy

so my daughter has been begging for emus so my husband told her that if she got B&C's in school this yr we would extend the coop again and get her emus in the spring my question is how do I prepare for emus I know coop and run need to be bigger but how much taller coop is 8' tall but the run is only 5'8" im 5'5" so I just made it a little taller than me but I know I need it taller should I go 8' like the coop i just want them to be happy and healthy
Aren’t emus pretty rare and expensive?? I mean that’s awesome and really cool.(where I live, it’d be easier to get a peacock XD) I’d love to have an Emu. I’m pretty sure they need lots of space to roam since they big boys. Keep us posted on your Emu project.

Aren’t emus pretty rare and expensive?? I mean that’s awesome and really cool.(where I live, it’d be easier to get a peacock XD) I’d love to have an Emu. I’m pretty sure they need lots of space to roam since they big boys. Keep us posted on your Emu project.
I googled it and space Google said 1000sf per bird she is only getting 2

I wish my parents operated like that! I get straight As, maybe I need some emus! I can't help out but am watching the thread for some emu info.
I think you should be able to get some if you get A's i used to give my nieces and nephew's $5 for every A they got on there report cards only for major classes my kids get the same and they get incentive gifts for there grades as well like the emus my 8yo son has been asking for a pot belly pig so in the spring if he keeps his grades up he will get one and my 6yo son wants puppy so the same goes for him they get an allowance for doing different chores i have a list of all the chores of our household and who ever does the chore gets the money my mom says I spoil them but I don't think its spoiling them I think it teaches them responsibility and respect for money cause if they want something new from the store they buy it if they don't have enough they don't get it till they do toys video games stuff like that

I think you should be able to get some if you get A's i used to give my nieces and nephew's $5 for every A they got on there report cards only for major classes my kids get the same and they get incentive gifts for there grades as well like the emus my 8yo son has been asking for a pot belly pig so in the spring if he keeps his grades up he will get one and my 6yo son wants puppy so the same goes for him they get an allowance for doing different chores i have a list of all the chores of our household and who ever does the chore gets the money my mom says I spoil them but I don't think its spoiling them I think it teaches them responsibility and respect for money cause if they want something new from the store they buy it if they don't have enough they don't get it till they do toys video games stuff like that
Sadly, my parents aren't as animal oriented as I am. I'd be using my leverage for more chickens, or maybe a couple quail, probably. We don't have enough space for emus. My parents 'don't care' about my grades as long as I'm 'trying my hardest' which is annoying.

No but you do have to have a permit i think but thats ok i will get it no biggy and my neighbor behind and I have an arraignment as long as she gets free eggs i can let my flock on her property its all fenced in they have 17 acres

Back
Top Bottom