Get to sleep, you all are up too late!!!

bantymum

Songster
12 Years
Mar 3, 2007
4 hours from Sydney Australia
Why are you all here this late at night, do you suffer from the same condition as me, cant get to sleep until we check in here first!!!everything is done outside, the pens are locked now I can check in with my BYC family!!!

It is only 8:25 PM here in California
jumpy.gif
Kids are in bed house is quite ahhhh!
big_smile.png

Yeah; I was going to say, it's only 8:30...but I'll be up till 1 am, that's 4 am for all you easterners....bah. Humbug.

LOL--I just got home from work about a half hour ago and the first thing I do when I turn off the car is to run out to the coop and make sure everyone is safe and sound....then I brought Tiberius into the house for her nightly petting....Awww...then run to my computer to check on my chicken people! LOL!
gig.gif

Last edited:
8:36 P.M. here and I'll be up till 4 A.M.
I'm often on when there are only one or two others on and they are usually asleep on their keyboards.
lol.png

Last edited:
It's only 9:44pm here - I will be up for a few more hours, the first thing I do in morning after letting chickens out is turn on my BYC and the last thing I do before bed is check in here.

Doing my nightly chicken -check in - it's 11:52 here in NC.

I turn on the iron for my DH's shirt and while the iron heats up, I check in here every night.

Of course, that's after the checkins all day long while 'working'...

tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom