Getting a trio of BC Marans on wednesday in the mail-happy ending now

Quote:
Thanks hun, well they are going from 10 am yesterday with out water, until tomorrow (since supposedly they are not showing up today even if they are still in route according to PO). *sigh*

as for the GC post nope didnt see it i will have to though!!!!

Quote:
I'm going to have my mom give her a call (i know that's goofy but my mom talked to this lady over the phone yesterday about shipping info before my birds were sent out...she called her since I gave her my moms number to put on the box sincei twas my mom that was going to be picking them up).

Oh I dont see whay they would not show up today, a few things I learned about xpress mail is that they have seperate trucks and po employees handle the and usually no one has any idea when or how to really trak them. At least that has been my experience. It is still really early I think they will show up today.
fl.gif

To all those with the reassurance... my mom called again and demanded if they knew of another time shipments could come in...

AND YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT, another shipment will be in around 10-2 so my birds may indeed still be coming PLEASE think of me and my birdies....
fl.gif

hugs.gif

Oh, how frustrating!! I sure hope you get those birds today, safe and sound! I'll be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way.

Go Mom!
clap.gif

This is the agony of shipping live birds! The waiting and worrying must be agonizing!

Here's hoping all the worries will soon be behind you and that you will be pampering your birds by the end of the day! Hang in there!

Quote:
oh yes these birds are going to have it grand if they get here safely. For as much worry and money as i've already put into them they are looking like gold, nah i like silver better....they're looking like silver ...or platnum
lau.gif

will update around 3 with any new news....
fl.gif

NEVER AGAIN am i live shipping birds....i thought it'd be stressful and boy oh boy IS IT EVER! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom