Getting creeped out right now

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Nupine, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    This is starting to creep me out, I am at the library and some who looks a little creepy keeps like walking around without a purpose and she keeps walking behind me and looking at me. A few minutes ago she just stopped like 3 ft behind my computer and stared at me for like 10 seconds. I thought she was like going to attack me. I eventually gave her the staredown and she walked away. Then a few minutes ago she tried to walk behidn me again and I looked at her in the eye for a second or two and she walked away. She is looking at movies right now and she just looked at me again! Arg!!!!! I have seen some scary movies lately and am just a little paranoid, but she is creepy! She is on the coputer now so hopefully she will leave me alone.
    Ashlyn

2. sred98

sred98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Next time she comes by, ask her a little louder than you normally would, "May I help you?" Just the confrontation might be enough to make her leave. Or, it's possible that she thinks she knows you from somewhere and is trying to figure out where. Be alert and if it gets too bad, call a supervisor, or something.

Good luck,

Shelly

3. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    She's either interested in BYC, your computer, or you. Maybe you look familiar to her but she can't place you? Maybe she's going to ask you out. Maybe you have toilet paper stuck to your shoe. [​IMG]

4. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Maybe she thinks she knows you from somewhere???

5. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Was she waiting for the computer?

6. Eggs4Sale

Jun 29, 2009
    This reminds me of something my sister did. She was walking home and a car was following her. When she slowed, it slowed. Finally, she just stopped and confronted them with an aggressive sounding "May I help you?"

The driver of the car, a young lady, said, "No. I just need to get into my driveway."

I still laugh about that....

7. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    Haha, thanks everyone, if she comes back I will ask her if I can help her. I seriously don't think she was trying to ask me out, you see I am a girl too. lol Considering guys don't ever ask me out, I really dought some creepy woman would. LOL!

8. Eggs4Sale

Jun 29, 2009
    Does the library have a computer monitor, or someone that walks around to see if people need help? Maybe you look in serious need of help.

Or she's seriously wondering WHY you are on a page with chickens at the top and seeming to enjoy yourself. We all get that reaction, trust me!

9. Eggs4Sale

Jun 29, 2009
    I guess we should get this cleared up first:

You are wearing clothes, right?

Are you wearing a chicken suit?

Do you have chicken feathers in your hair?

Are you EATING chicken right now?

10. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Or maybe she wanted a computer and was trying to creep someone out bad enough for them to leave....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by