Getting my hair cut tomorrow, first time in almost 8 months.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Daddas1Punkin, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Only getting about 4'' cut off, I love my long hair, but the split ends are so bad, and it grows fast, it won't be long, till it's, well, long! lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's already REALLY LOOOOOONG! It's just so heavy, I hope that 4'' helps!

2. howfunkyisurchicken

howfunkyisurchicken Overrun With Chickens

Apr 11, 2011
    Tn
    You're super smart to only cut 4" off. This past summer, my hair was alot longer than yours. It was hot and humid and I got tired of my hair sticking to me when I was sweaty. So, I went into the salon and cut it all off (I got a really cute bob). At first it was great, "its so much cooler" "its so easy to style" Then it turned into "now its always in my face bc I can't pull it back" "I didn't think this was the only way I could style it, I miss my pony tail" Lol. Enjoy your new 'do :)
    Nikki

3. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    got about 5 1/2'' off and I think it's a great length! Before
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    After! Whatcha think?

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Can barely tell your hair was cut. 5 1/2 inches! Wow! Does your head feel lighter? [​IMG]

5. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Lol! I did that when I got bangs!! lol, loved it for like three hours, then hated it!!! [​IMG] ha ha, when will we ever learn?
    Yea, It was hard to get a pic. You can't really tell. But if you saw it in person you can. My g-ma's like "wow! it's SHORT!" lol, freaked me out! Yes it does feel lighter actually. The real test will be tonight when i wash it. That's when it's heavy. [​IMG]

6. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    My sister's hair is down to her butt. XD she refuses to have it cut. I, myself, don't want mine cut. It's about how long yours was before the cut.

7. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Lol! No, it was a good length but I was working a lot with fish, (kept getting in the water) food, (kept getting in the frosting of the cupcakes! lol) and nursing stuff, (not sanitary...) It's much better. I have it in 4 braids right now so it will be kinky tomorrow! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by