Getting nervous!

justmeandtheflock

Overrun with ducklings :)
10 Years
May 27, 2009
NW NJ
My babies hatched today
wee.gif
They are shipping out tomorrow. My neighbor who has ordered from the same hatchery told me to call one PO that delivers to ours so that I could meet them at my PO on Sunday but they said they don't route to my PO? I will make more calls tomorrow but I'm scared they will be stuck all alone outside, in the cold rain at my PO until they get around to calling me on Monday
barnie.gif
. I will be at work on Monday. Oh, I hope my babies are OK.

Clam down, It will all be ok. Call your PO in the morning and let them know you have chicks on the way. Do you live in a small community? I do & my PO manager met me at the post office just to pick up eggs on a Sunday! Maybe they will work something out with you. Don't let it stress you to much. You could always just camp out at the PO till they get there!

You can also check and see what hub your PO gets stuff from, because you can possibly go get them from the hub, yourself.

Ask your PO about what you can do to get them faster.

Thanks! I will try them again tomorrow. Hopefully I will get someone different to answer the phone then last time, she didn't hink it was a big deal. And, yes, I live in a small community but the PO is 2 towns over and they server several towns. The town I live in actually has 3 PO's but they are boxes only. It is so confusing here, nobody can figure out where you really live bu your address ot phone number
lau.gif

Quote:
Hmmm, I like this idea
smile.png

Go for it! Good luck !

I think hubby would kill me
roll.png

I don't think I am going to mail order again, they became my babies the day I ordered them and this shipping thing is way too nerve wracking lol

Urgh, I was a little sidetracked today and didn't get to call. Now that I have the time to think about it, I wish I did but I am sure they will be OK. They will right?? My roo is going to be OK, isn't he???
fl.gif
h

Back
Top Bottom