Getting serious

crawford-3546

Chirping
Aug 1, 2015
Westmoreland
I have had chickens over the years as "yard ornaments". I am now preparing to have them for purpose. The Bielefelder's are what have my interest. I am looking forward to the discussions.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm curious as to why you chose Bielefelders. They are certainly beautiful chickens. What is your primary purpose in raising chickens? Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your flock.

Beauty is the main reason. I wanted birds that resemble the "country" pics of chickens and what I grew up seeing. So, in other words, they have to be colorful. The Bielefelder can provide all meals and sales of stock.

Beauty is the main reason. I wanted birds that resemble the "country" pics of chickens and what I grew up seeing. So, in other words, they have to be colorful. The Bielefelder can provide all meals and sales of stock.

Gotcha. I wasn't sure what your criteria was, but the Bielefelder is certainly colorful and a good meat bird. It should fit your criteria very nicely. :eek:)

Thank y'all for the welcome. I have been looking at some of the topics. They have increased my eagerness to have more chickens. Now, I have to find some of them.

Back
Top Bottom