Ghost stories!.

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by DTchickens, Jun 21, 2008.

1. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Well.. as im sure.. there has the be more then just me that are interested with the paranormal. So i figured i would make a thread about Ghost stories and experiences we've had!.. so i guess i will start out with my stories.. [​IMG]...

When i was 4. my mom locked me and my brother in our bedroom with the lights off for punishment and so we would go to bed. where then. my brother claimed he saw red lights in our closet. (were eyes looking over the bed)., and i was telling my mom this story and she said when she was a little girl and her grandparents lived in that house. she saw the same thing.

when we lived in the same house as above. my mom woke up one night and saw her Grandfather standing at the foot of the bed. where she then closed her eyes and opened them again to where she saw him walking down the hall.

(same house). my mom/dad felt a cat thing walking on their bed while we had no pets.

The house we are in now... My mother and brother have seen multiple sightings of a man that will stand in our kitchen. walk down the hall and disappear into my parents bedroom.

one night. i woke up to someone saying my name "Daniel". a voice unfamilure to me. and when i woke up. i couldn't talk. scream or anything. eventually i was able to sit up to where i felt a hand let go of my arm.

sometimes. while we are gone. and come back home. our monitors/Televisions will be turned on.

(My grandpas house his. mine. and cousins experiences)... one night while staying over there the coffee maker came on.and all night you hear someone walking down the hall/opening doors as my aunt (grandpas 2nd wife) would do all night checking on us kids making sure we were in the bed...

grandpa has awaken to numberous tapping on his shoulder saying "Guy get up". and no one is there.. he has seen my aunts bath robe moving underneath the bathroom door as well.

Cousin- She has awoken to someone grabbing her arm while sleeping in the back bedrooms. it squeezed. tighter. and tighter. as she screamed stop. until eventually. she screamed really loud. and it let go. she claims there was a hand mark left..

Stories from grandma.-
    my grandma told me a story of where the old house she lived in. one day they heard goats in the kitchen. and then it sounded like the china cabnit tipped over and all the dishes broke.. but they went in there. nothing harmed.... Her mother was staying with some friends and her mother asked the lady "do you have grand children?" the lady replied "no. " great grandmother" i heard someone running up and down the staires" the lady "Oh. we hear that all the time." and in the same house.. their water hose mysteriously caught on fire... my grandmother also told me of when her mother died she awoke to her saying.. "im gone darling.. i love you good bye"..

The stories are true. or at least the ones that happened to me are!.. hope you enjoy them. and i think i have more but thats all for now. looking forward to hearing other peoples stories.

-Daniel. (im 13 by the way. if anyone is wondering)

2. RayP

RayP Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Gainesville Florida
    I was working in a hospital in Ga in the intensive care unit as a nurse, I was taking care of a elderly lady that was not going to make it, a coworker and I went outside to smoke and the smoking area was right below my patients window, after a few minutes my coworker says "isn't that your patient", I looked up and there was my patient standing at the window looking down at us, we ran inside and the other nurses told me that just a minute ago my patient died, she had never left the bed.

3. DTchickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Quote:Thats a very amazing story. must have creeped you out a bit though?

4. RayP

Apr 21, 2008
    Gainesville Florida
    big time:barnie

5. 1dude

1dude Out Of The Brooder

Dec 27, 2007
    Pace, Florida
    Check out the TAP's forum.

http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/

Here is my story...
    We lived in a old house probably 50 years old, that was back in the 1970's in Redding Ca. I was born there and lived there until I was 9.
    I use to have really bad night mares, they would sometimes repeat several nights in a row. I even woke up in them trying to wake up to stop them. really strange dreams.

Anyway.... Just after my mom would tuck me in for the night I would sometimes feel like someone sitting down on the side of the bed next to me. every now and then I would feel it on the foot of the bed. This would happen maybe twice a week or so.
    One night I heard about 8 or so foot steps coming into my room. I thought it was my mom. I turned over real quick to surprise her and no one was there. I found my blankets made good anti ghost shields!!!!

My mother died when I was 9 and we moved away from there. I pretty much stopped dreaming and didn't have anymore ghost issues.

[​IMG]

6. RayP

Apr 21, 2008
    Gainesville Florida
    We live in a house that was built in the late 1800's, every since we moved in things have been misplaced and turned off or on and the pictures turned, My wife blamed me and I blamed the kids, one night when she was home alone she went down the hall to the bathroom and noticed a picture was upside down so she turned it over and when she came out of the bathroom the picture was sideways, I thought that I would of found her at the neighbors house but she isn't bothered by ghosts and such so we named it Barney after Barney Fife the deputy in Mayberry, now we blame all sorts of things on Barney I may even claim him on my taxes.

7. DTchickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Quote:Used to watch taps (ghost hunters on scifi). before my satelite got cut off.. as well as paranormal state

8. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    You should watch a show which I forget the name of but its on Discovery Channel.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  9. DTchickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Quote:I've probably seen it LOL.. Anything with ghosts/aliens and other stuff like that really catches my attention. I find them interesting because theres really.. no real Proof to rather their real or not.

10. ChickieWhickie

ChickieWhickie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2008
    Western KY
    When my husband & I lived in our first house, he got up & left for work one morning. I heard heavy footsteps. Then I heard someone walk in the bedroom where I was still half asleep. Then it felt like, someone sat down on the bed. When I rolled over to see, if my husband had come back home for some reason or to see if it was a burglar, there was no one there on the bed.
    It still gives me goosebumps to this day, whenever I think about it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by