Ghosts??? Also, Info for Moultrie IR Game Cam (Pg 3)

bluey

thootp veteran
11 Years
Apr 10, 2008
Washington, PA
First, our Game Cam captured raccoons and possums, then a family of wild turkeys....

...now...Ghosts?!!!....

8693_ghost.jpg

Last edited:
Rouge Silkie???? LOL Poodle??? You must have more frames of it! Do tell, do you know what it is? Oooooeeeeeeeooooooo

Looking at it and looking at it.... how high is your camera? Looks like a dog tail.... curly dog tail... white dog.. does your camera have a flash? If it was that close... it could have been any color and been washed out by being so close to the flash. Any fluffy curly tailed dogs in your area?

Last edited:
lol.png
what the heck IS that?!

And don't really say a ghost. My dog's been barking and growling at the air recently and she's scaring the crap out of me at night. LOL

It does look like the crazy dead ghost of a rogue silkie, but the funny thing is...I never owned a silkie....

ooooohhhh...scarwwwwweeeeee!!!!!

Last edited:
After looking at this picture for about an hour a few weeks back, I'm fairly confident that it is our part-time golden lab's tail...

...but I still bring a little flashlight out with me to the coop at night just in case it isn't...
wink.png

what exactly is a chubracabra? if my grandson hears a strange sound at night -he says it has to be one of those and gets all scared!!

Some evil vampire dog/coyote/fox thing.

Really the pictures you can find are normally coyotes or foxes with severe cases of mange. The poor things are very sick and probably out of their minds.

Back
Top Bottom