Gidday I am new and from Australia, However I need your help Peafowl Based

DavidD93

In the Brooder
Sep 25, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Everyone in Australia we have only limited colourations for the Indian Blue Peafowl, we only have the White gene,and Green (from the Java) so I have made a petition for Australia to import these beautiful colours and so we can have the same enjoyment and celebrate these wonderful colours with the rest of the world so if you could please help us by signing my next project is in the making as well

Thanks everyone

https://www.change.org/p/department...ents_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

welcome-byc.gif
glad you have joined us.

Likely only "the locals" can sign the petition, but hope you can get enough support to get those special peafowls.

:welcome   glad you have joined us.

Likely only "the locals" can sign the petition, but hope you can get enough support to get those special peafowls.

Do you think they will allow signing with our BYC names?  or a poll?  Maybe you could question a moderator to see if this is allowable or feasible?

I don't see a problem with it but I will definitely check with a moderator and will let you guys know :)

Welcome, David! So glad to have you aboard, and I wish you the best of luck with getting some new peafowl over there! I am so glad somebody is taking the initiative and getting it done! So many people sit around and wait for somebody else to do it, and if everybody was like that, nothing would ever get done! So I wish you the best of luck and I hope you enjoy BYC!

Back
Top Bottom